OnboardOnline and Klaarwakker make marina videos
Marina portal OnboardOnline and video production company Klaarwakker Producties started an extensive partnership. We joined forces to make marina videos of the subscribed marinas of OnboardOnline.
By showcasing marinas around the world with glossy and informing videos Onboard Online adds a new feature to their services. OnboardOnline, based in the UK, is an extensive marina portal which provides data of +650 marinas around the world. To enhance the online experience and make it more user friendly, video content of the marinas is added. Users now not only can find all useful data at their fingertips, but also get a sneak preview of the marina, the visitors and it’s staff.
Together with OnboardOnline we developed a format that suits the needs of those who are looking for a marina. The first ideas were swapped out at METS 2016 and this resulted in the shoot of the first marina video in the Port of La Napoule.
With many more nautical orientated clients such as Omniyon, YachtEye and Amsterdam Boat Experience we are not new to the yachting industry. That’s why we’re thrilled to take this next step with an important player as OnboardOnline.
- Klaarwakker is Google Trusted Photographer en kan nu ook virtual tours op maps maken
- Klaarwakker goes Oosterhout
- Bekijk hier nu de documentaire Palletoorlog terug over de vreugdevuren in Scheveningen en Duindorp
- Nieuwjaarsactie VEBAN-leden 2019
- Palletoorlog: Klaarwakker maakt documentaire over grootste vreugdevuur van de wereld